new

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Day 4: Saturday, July 31st

There's not a whole lot to say about today's travels, but lots of beautiful scenery to look at, so I'll just let the pics talk for themselves.









Ok, so here comes almost the best part of the trip!! I was so ecstatic to get here...I almost jumped up & down!


Here I am closing in on the homestretch! Can you see how tired I am?!?

We knew we weren't going to make it to the apt. complex in time before they closed the office, so we decided to drive into AZ until we got tired & could find a place to stay. We planned on staying in Flagstaff, which is only about 2 hrs from Surprise, but the majority of the rooms were booked, so we drove about 45 mins further south to Camp Verde, AZ. So after another 512 miles of the trip, we crashed in the hotel to get some rest before we finished the last 90 miles!

No comments:

Post a Comment