new

Friday, October 8, 2010

Our 1st crazy monsoon storm!! (Aug. 24th)

I was out w/my friend Jenn for her wedding dress fitting in the afternoon & on the way home it was getting awfully dark. We made it home before it started, but shortly after I came in, we got hit w/a crazy monsoon storm. It rained, hailed, blew real hard winds, thundered & was lightening. I had only heard about these & never saw one before. It was pretty cool to see, until it started cracking trees & hit the one that was privacy for us right in front of our balcony. Here's a view of the damage...just split it right off! The storm only lasted like 15 mins, but it sure did some damage. I didn't wanna ruin the camera, so I only got this pic after it was over, but we did get a pretty cool video...just can't figure out how to upload it yet. :(
Yay, we got it figured out! Here you go:




No comments:

Post a Comment