new

Sunday, January 23, 2011

How could you ever say no or get mad at this face?!?

Lol, I have to admit that I love him more than I ever thought I'd like an animal at all (I was never a big animal person), but he knows how to push our buttons a little bit. Like this morning when I got up, took him out to go to the bathroom. He only peed, then stood there & looked at me like, "what Mom, I went?" So I tried to get him to poop too, but he wouldn't, so we went back in the house. Less than 5 mins of being in the house, guess who decided he had to poop?? Mr Cooper did...& proceeded to go in the bedroom, beside the bed & also out in the dining room. Needless to say, his Daddy was very pissed when he walked over & saw the piles sitting beside the bed, then walked out & found more in the dining room. So the poor Coop-man was in solitary confinement today, ahha. I hate having to do that to him, but ugh...we can't have him going to the bathroom in the house, just because he wants to or he gets moody about something. He's so darn cute though! It's hard getting mad at that face.

No comments:

Post a Comment