new

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Lil Vegas Trip (Aug. 20th-21st)

My one friend Miah was playing in a big pool tournament in Vegas, so he wanted us to come out & see them. It was fun & they did pretty well, considering there were like 400 teams. This was my first time to Vegas, but hopefully not my last. We wanna go some other time when we have more time & money to go to some shows & explore more. Anyway, some pics of the weekend. This is the hotel where we stayed & where the pool tournament was:











Yes, that's a real roller coaster in the middle of the city!


I never even realized this guy was standing there & posing for the pic when I took it, haha. Mark said he even waved at me, but I was clueless!



Just had to take this one for my Mom. We didn't go in & check it out though. That'd be a dangerous place for her!
This is at the MGM Grand hotel.




No comments:

Post a Comment